The legal text is the Spanish version here but this English translation is provided for information.
You are visiting the website checkpointcanarias.com owned by the Association of Sexual Wellbeing of the Canarias with registered office at Avda. de Tirajana, 23 (Bajo, Locales 1y2), Playa del Ingles, 35100 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, with NIF nº G72918881, registered in the Registry of Associations/Foundations of Las Palmas, with registration number G1/S1/26183-22/GC, (which in this document is called <The Holder>).
The activity is not subject to any prior administrative authorization regime.
You can contact THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Contact email: email@example.com
61 Lordou Vyronos, Lumiel Building, 4Th Floor, 6023, Larnaca, Cyprus
These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website that it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that are mandatory.
Use of Website
checkpointcanarias.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to whom the
USER can have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the checkpoint Canarias website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its site checkpoint Canarias and (with an illustrative but not limiting character), not to use them for:
- Carry out illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that , in their opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the HOLDER. You can view the elements of the Canarias checkpoint site and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the HOLDER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights that are the property of other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances occurring due to fortuitous event or force majeure
In the event that there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
THE OWNER reserves the right to make the changes it deems appropriate to the checkpoint Canarias website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear. presented or located on the Canarias checkpoint website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that checkpointcanarias.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of Exclusion
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the checkpoint Canarias website and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of the checkpoint Canarias website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.
This policy was updated on November 4, 2022 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).